回忆の音乐

2011年1月25日星期二

First post in the blog ~~

So... Hi .... Erm... This is J1C ( 2011 ) Tsun Jin High School de blog lorx.... So if got any comments please leave at the chat space there .... Or if u want to chat also can post something there...

J1C de :
          Someone say that our class de 口号 not so powerful enough... So if u all are free... Please think of some 口号 then post at this blog lo ~~

And I want to ask u all want me to type in English or Chinese... Cause sometimes very confusing...

By the way, who want to join the 感恩创作比赛 cause I only know how to 作曲 but I dunnoe how to 作词 so emberassing hor ?

So remember to leave your comment about this blog and to type in Chinese or English... I will just stop the first post her... TQ for viewing and wish you all a happy CNY~~

没有评论:

发表评论